Thursday, September 10, 2009

Contest #4: Breathe: a yoga studio & Organize It Mom CLOSED

Congratulations to the Clements Family who said, "Oh my goodness...with busy three kids I am so stressed and disorganized...that is why I am currently not allowing anyone over to my house! It is crazy in here!!!" You are the very lucky winner of a new zen way of life through Yoga!

and Jaimeb797 who said, "Either one of these would be a huge help to me and my busy household!!!" Well Jaime you are the lucky winner of a $30.00 gift certificate to Organize It Mom! That should get you going!

Just introduce yourself at the registers to pick up your prizes. Congratulations!




The winners of today's contest will not only win actual products- but today's prizes also contain the priceless gift of more control in your life. Seriously.

Great news for everyone who is already a yoga addict (like my husband- I have already mentioned his obsession on this blog, right?) and for everyone who knows they should try it out. Breathe, the first Yoga Studio on the West side will be opening in SoDa Row in a matter of weeks! The are sharing a space with Black Diamond Gymnastics. Breathe will offer studio environment quality instruction. People can bring their own mats or they will have mats and blocks and straps & blankets for people to use. Classes they are offering are beginning yoga, restorative and power yoga. More classes to come... kids & family yoga (crap- don't tell Chad. Cycling is all he can have for right now.) and prenatal classes (Heidi was wondering about postnatal...). Come check out their studio Open House at the SoDa row grand opening tell them Oh Sweet Sadie sent you and receive a FREE Gift! If you get the free gift come and tell me what it is, so I know if I should run over.

ALSO:



Laurieann of Organize It Mom! is one of the vendors at our Fall Show and I feel intimidated already. Organize It Mom! is the best place to find products to motivate yourself and your kids. You can find everything from Chore Charts to Grocery Lists. They have pinpointed what makes us crazy and offer practical, cute solutions. For potty training, use the best Potty Chart in the world. To get the kids working, use the Chore Chart. To get the kids to clean up, use the Toy Labels. To get them into and out of bed, use the Routine Cards. To track their homework or motivate them during homeschool, use the Schoolwork Chart. To make grocery shopping a breeze, use the Grocery List and the Grocery Organizer. To get your kids reading, use the Reading Chart. To get the kids moving, use the Oh My Stars! Game. To manage their television or computer time, use the Media Money. To organize your time, use the Calendars and the Today’s Fun Chart. Whew! I feel more organized just from looking at their site! (or tired.)

Prizes:

Breathe is giving away a 5 class punch card and tapas ultra mat from Hugger Mugger (locally owned company in SLC). Monica, one of the owners of Breathe says, "one of my favorite yoga mats that I personally own and I kinda have a yoga mat obsession."

Laurieann
from OrganizeItMom.com is giving away a $30 gift certificate for products on her website. Every product is designed with mommy sanity in mind. I think $30.00 may just be enough to get me started in the right direction.

We will have TWO winners. Just leave a comment telling me how stressed out and disorganized you are to be entered. I will post the winners tomorrow morning when the next contest will be announced. Take Luck!