Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Contest #3: WeeKnit & Très Sucré Desserts CLOSED

Congratulations to Aubrey who said, "Wow - those finger puppets would be great for my son, but the cupcakes would be great for me! :)" You are the lucky winner of the finger puppets! and congratulations to Alicia who said, "Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!!! Yummmm!" It looks like random.org pick the right winner of the cupcakes! Just introduce yourselves at the registers to pick up your prize.


Recently featured in the June issue of Parents Magazine is a great new artisan, WeeKnit! Are these the cutest things ever? I cannot imagine the work that would go into making one- let alone a set!

From their etsy site: WeeKnit consists of me (Jenny) and my mom (Tracy). We have been creating our knit creations in the picturesque mountains of Pleasant View, Utah since 1981. In order to introduce you to WeeKnit, really I need to introduce you to my mom, Tracy. Tracy is the mastermind behind WeeKnit. We call her the chief “knit”wit. She is the designer and creator of the wonderful creations you’ll find here at WeeKnit. And while she would blush and deny my claim, she is indeed one of the most creative and hardest-working people I know.

For decades, she has been transforming the people, animals, and characters that children love into adorable finger puppets. What originally started out as a few neighborhood boutiques quickly evolved into a full-fledged business. And without looking back, she has been knitting ever since."

My favorite is the monsters, and scooby doo. I think they all are amazing and can't wait to own a set or three.

Dusti Ondryas of South Jordan is the creative genius behind the fabulous looking (and tasting) treats of Tres Sucre Desserts! (Sidenote: anyone know how to make my blog type in French?)

When I read flavors like:
Orange Dreamsicle Cupcake – Moist Orange Cake with an Orange-Vanilla Swirl Frosting
Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake – Chocolate Cake topped with Rich Mint Buttercream and Mini Chocolate Chips
Neapolitan Cupcake – Chocolate and Vanilla Cake topped with Fresh Strawberry Buttercream
Cookies n Cream Cupcake – Chocolate Cake topped with Cookies n Cream Buttercream
I start to feel a little light-headed.

I don't know what she is bringing to the show, but guaranteed it will be scrumptious.

CONTEST: Two Winners: Everyone who leaves a comment gushing over finger puppets or cupcakes will be entered to win a darling finger puppet set from WeeKnit or 2 dozen yummy cupcakes of your choice for your upcoming birthday party, friend gathering, book club, date night, etc. The contest will end (for sure this time) Thursday morning, September 10th, when the next contest will go up. Good Luck!