Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to School Contest

Sit up a little in your chairs- it is time for the first contest of the Oh Sweet Sadie! fall season! Can I quote a little Seriously So Blessed and say, "BAAAAAAAAA!" I decided to go with a little 'Back to School' theme for this contest. We have the greatest line up of artisans and vendors for these shows. I can't wait to introduce you to a few of them: First; the prizes, then; the contest.

1. What every school kid needs (or his/her mother) is one of these recycled notebooks ($10.00)from Joshua and Julielee Creations. Now, your child can be hip while totally diggin on Mother Earth.


2. A Scrap Happy Utah laminated fabric lunch sack ($7.00). Again, reusable so totally green. (Maybe I was going with a back to school slash I love the earth theme.) But again, we know garbage is totally uncool and NO ONE wants to do that to their child. Besides, these are super cute, and everyone knows a brown bag is only cute with pink polka dots.


Now, the contest. Anyone who leaves a post with their favorite 'school story' (It can your story or anyone else's you know. In fact, I don't care if you make it up.) will be entered into the drawing that will take place on Tuesday evening (9/9/08) about 9:00 pm. I will post the winner Wednesday morning along with the next contest.