Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New iPhone For Me = Free Apps For You


I got an iPhone for Christmas.  Which was a really good thing, because I had lost my phone (I seem to do this frequently), and I really needed a replacement.  The problem though, was that I knew a new model was on its way, and I didn't want to get the "old" one and then wish I had waited for the new model to come out.  Luckily, I'm a semi-patient woman (as were my family and friends who could never get ahold of me during this period), and tomorrow I will finally have a new phone in my possession.  Merry Christmas, Heidi!

As nice as it will be to have a fancy phone, I admit that sometimes it's just nice to be phone-less.  Are you a phone/internet/app junkie, or do you enjoy being phone-free on occasion?  Tell me what you love or hate about your phone, and random.org will choose one of you to win $10 toward your next next App or iTunes purchase, courtesy of Oh Sweet Sadie!