Thursday, April 23, 2009

Winners! (Wednesday Contest!)

1. The winner of first prize, the foxy necklace and bracelet from Deon Thomas of Tribal Jewelry, is Nycole said, "I don't know if I've ever entered one of these contests. But the prizes look very cool, so consider me entered! Beginners luck, Nycole, congratulations!

2. The winner of our second prize, cute booties from Curious Workmanship is Bekah's World who said, "Great giveaways! PLEASE pick me? ;)" Random.org heard your plea- congratulations!

3. The winner of our last prize a $25.00 gift certificate to Hand Picked Daisy is Shel who said, "I haven't been able to play all week because of being too sick. I hope I win this time!" That should make you feel better, Shel, congratulations!

Congratulations to you! You may pick up your prizes at the show this weekend, just introduce yourself at the registers.