Friday, April 23, 2010

Winborg Sisters' Design

Congratulations to denielleandshawn who said, "Oh my! These paintings are so unique! I just love them! I have just the spot for a painting like this, right in my front room for everyone to see! Simply beautiful! incredible talent!"  You are the winner of the beautiful Cherry Blossom Birdie giclee canvas print- just introduce yourself at checkout to pick it up.  See you soon!

**The winner of the contest below is listed above.**


The only problem I see with this lovely new OSS Artisan... is that I am going to HAVE to buy nearly everything they have made.  Tell me I am wrong.

I have to have this, because of my favorite book.

I have to have this, because of my favorite sport.


I think I would still have to have this, because it is beautiful, even if it wasn't for sale in Pottery Barn Kids.

And these, just because I like 'em.




So much talent.  It's almost gross. :) From their site, "Mendy Winborg Reese and Megan Winborg Gerrard grew up in Utah. Their interest in art began at a very young age. As early as they can remember, they spent many hours drawing and painting alongside their father, an accomplished artist.


Mendy studied and graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelor of Fine Art and a K-12 teaching certificate. She taught art in the public schools until starting a family with her husband. She enjoys painting landscapes and interiors, as well as art for children.

Megan graduated in Elementary Education from USU in Logan, Utah. She spends many hours volunteering at her children’s charter school teaching art and working on the art committee. Children’s literature and artwork have always been an inspiration to her.

Both sisters are stay at home moms who enjoy creating artwork, as well as memories with their children."

Did I mention how excited we are to have them as part of the OSS Spring Show?  Check out their blog and etsy shop.

Oh! and they are giving away their 24"x18" Cherry Blossom Birdie giclee canvas print hand stretched on wooden stretcher bars ($127.00) to a lucky winner!  All comments are entered into the drawing.  The winner and next contest will be announced Monday.  Good luck!

***This contest is closed.***