Thursday, February 11, 2010

More FUN Awaits You!

Hey there- I'm home.  Monthly what? psh.  Movin' on - and the winners are...

Mickelle who said, "Oh, super cute!", Coralee Goggins Butterfield who said, "Oh, I really need these! So much fun!" and Shauna who said, "These are so cute and I would love to learn how to make them but for now I would love to win one!!"  Congratulations!  Email me (dani@ohsweetsadie.com) and I will get you the flower you want!

**The winners of the contest below are posted above.**



Yo.  Dani is off on one of her monthly mini-vacays/trips/get-aways with Chad, so here I am slaving away on the computer in her stead (bring me back an I Love Colorado light switch cover or something, will ya Dani?).


Why don't we give something of Dani's away...I wish it could be a hula hoop, but I don't have any pictures of them.  Did you see them at the show?  SO dang cute.  Great exercise too.  Anyway, let's give away some crocheted flowers.  One each for three of you, that you can clip in your hair or headband, or pin to your hat or top.  This is in case you missed The Academy, which was oh so fun!  Thanks to all of you who joined us, and I'm sorry to those of you who couldn't squeeze in this time.  Most of the spots filled on the first day, so be sure that you are on our mailing list so that you are the first to know the details of our spring Academy.  It will be bigger and better, with lots to learn, friends to meet, and of course, great food.  Sooo, back to the giveaway...please enter for one of Dani's hand crocheted flowers, and we'll take three winners!  Come back on Monday for the announcement of the lucky women/confident men AND some very exciting news (that's the "more fun awaits you" part)!



**This contest it closed**