Friday, January 29, 2010

Which Watch Designs

The winner of the watch (and our first winner from Facebook) is Kristen Shamo Brady who wrote, "Sweet! A Valentines watch! Got to love it! I luv OSS!!"  Congratulations Kristen- you can pick up your new watch at OSS this weekend.  Just introduce yourself at checkout.

Sarah Jane Taylor, or Which Watch Designs, is definitely a 'Best of Oh Sweet Sadie! Artisan.'  I feel like I am repeating myself, so if I have said all of this in a previous post, forgive me. 

Sarah makes beautiful, original watch bands.  She is almost always at her booth to answer questions and help you make the perfect choice for whomever you are buying for.  The few times I have seen someone bring back a broken watch face or band, she has been gracious and helpful and stands behind her work.

Sarah is also giving away a Valentine Watch to a lucky winner!  All comments here and on facebook will be entered.  The winner and next contest will be announced Monday, February 1st.  Good luck!

****This Contest is Closed.****