Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo by Emilie, Rising Moon Adventures, The Orchid Experience, Purs'nal Pal, Jeni Gochnour, Tribal Jewelry, & Picture Me Mine Photography CONTEST CLOSED


Congratulations to our winners!  They are as follows:

Photo by Emilie: Sara who said, "So amazing! I would love to win!"


Rising Moon Adventures: Jen said, "I am a new preschool teacher this year and totally love the Rising Moon Adventures. I am barely at the break even point, but I really enjoy being able to use my degree from home :)"The Orchid Experience:  Allison Hansen who said, "I am crossing my fingers extra tight!" Purs'nal Pal: Clements Family who said, "Oh how fun! I would be thrilled to win anything:) Can't wait for the upcoming show!"






Jeni Gochnour: Michelle who said, "I would love to win one of these prizes."


Tribal Jewelry: Red Fermata who said, "oooooo I could really use a purse organizer!!!"


Picture Me Mine Photography:  Christy and AJ who said, "I would love to win any of those!"

If you won, just introduce yourself at checkout during the show and we will get you your prize.  Congratulations!


I don't usually play favorites...but some of today's vendors/artisans are my absolute favorite people. They are talented, kind, helpful, hard working, HUGE supporters of OSS... the kind of people who send kind notes just because, you know the kind of person I am describing. They are obviously generous, look at all the loot they are giving away!

Photo by Emilie has put her beautiful temple pics in a calendar and is giving one away!





Olea Gough of Rising Moon Adventures, is giving away one of her flannel board sets, The Thanksgiving Story. The set includes: King, Pilgrim Group, Mayflower, Plymouth Rock, Boy Pilgrim, Girl Pilgrim, Boy Indian, Girl Indian, Cornucopia, Turkey, Fish, Deer, and Grouse. (King Measures 4 inches tall.) Also included is a laminated copy of the story. I don't know how many Room Moms we have out there, but this is what you are looking for.




Mr. Ren Wightman of The Orchid Experience creates all natural bath and body products. He is giving away a Holiday Gift Basket. Included in the basket is their one of a kind Shampoo Bar and Protein Conditioner that will leave your hair asking for more, a Moisturizer with custom blended oils to help your dry winter skin feel new again and a handmade Fresh Cut Soap.



Wendy Kamahele & Donna Dewey are the geniuses behind Purs'nal Pal. I don't carry a purse, just because I am a disorganized mess and only carry my phone and a credit card in my pocket so I never have the things my friends who carry purses have- like scissors, or chap stick, or wipes, or make up, or toys, or a flashlight, or a million other things that would really help me out. Moving on- Purs'nal Pal is a little organizer for all of these things and more to fit into your purse so you can find it when you need it. Better then that- I understand some of you hip ladies have more than one purse (gasp!) and sometimes need to change them according to your outfit. Well guess what? You just grab the handles of the Purs'nal Pal and pull it out and put it in the new purse and you are ready to go! I hear everyone rave about them- and they make the perfect gift!

They are giving one away to get you started.





You have heard me rave before about the ridiculously talented Jeni Gochnour. She makes the most adorable, funky little friends out of dried gourds. She is a true artist, and I am truly jealous. Check out her work and her show. She is giving away a little Santa to adorn your home.



The always generous Deon Thomas of Tribal Jewelry is giving away one of her amazing necklace & earring sets. It will take you forever to choose which one. They are all beautiful, heavy, quality pieces you will be so happy to have!


*Insert the most beautiful picture
you could ever imagine
of your family here*

Jessica Curren of Picture Me Mine Photography is giving away a complimentary session & an 11x14 print (total value $150). Wahoo!!

Every comment will be entered to win a prize. Winners and the next contest will be announced tomorrow morning. Good luck!

***This contest is closed.  Check out our current contest.***