Friday, September 18, 2009

Contest #10: Cool Kid, The Ribbon Market, TYPE TYPE TYPE, From the Beginning, & The Secrets In The Sauce! CLOSED

Here are your random numbers:
29
86
41
45
40
Timestamp: 2009-09-19 14:33:58 UTC

Congratulations to our winners!

Debbie who said, "I am so excited to go shopping! I have experienced Spring Fever before ... but today I am feeling symptoms of "Oh Sweet Sadie" fever ... ugh, I guess I will "have" to leave work early to go shopping!" won the Cool Kid science kit.

Courtney who said, "sending it out to the universe--pick me, pick me...." won the ribbon.

Victoria Elder who said, "ah pick me :) i am coming tomorrow!!! So EXCITED" won TYPE TYPE TYPE.

levenhuis who said, "I can't wait to come tonight! I have been looking forward to it for weeks!" won From the Beginning.

Tam who said, "I would be SO happy with any of these amazing products!!! My son is a science fanatic, I have a new baby girl who could use some accessorizing, & I love any new decor & of course pampering! OOOOH I hope I Win!!!!" won The Secrets in The Sauce.

Congrats you guys! Introduce yourself at the register to claim your prize!



Some fun and new stuff to give away today... If you didn't come to the Pre-Sale last night, we missed you! We had a fun crowd that went home with bags and bags full of Oh Sweet Sadie! goodness.
Once you make it to SoDa Row, Oh Sweet Sadie! is in the Southeast corner of the shopping district.
1. Cool Kid is making it's debut at Oh Sweet Sadie! Finally something for those bigger boys- ages 5-12ish. Everything from super cool science kits, pirate gear, t-shirts, you will find something your cool kid will love. I especially love the bag of eyeball gumballs with a pirate eye patch. Funny.

Cool Kid is giving away one of the science kits shown above. They can be found online for about $16.00, but Cool Kid is selling them for $14- or 2 for $24. My 8 year old has been begging for one since he saw them.

2. The Ribbon Market at Oh Sweet Sadie! is our best kept secret. Tons of different colors of grosgrain ribbon on 50 yard spools. 50 YARDS. Perfect for Halloween, the Holidays, hair bows, home decor, scrapbooking- you name it! 50 yards of 3/8" ribbon is only $5.00!

The Ribbon Market is giving away $25.00 of whatever colors and sizes you need. You will be shocked at how much ribbon that can buy.

3. Michelle Budge of TYPE TYPE TYPE blows me away with her creativity and it appears she has a growing fan base. Heidi and I had a couple neighborhood young women help us set up for the show, and all they wanted to know was if TYPE TYPE TYPE was going to be there. I have a firm belief that if your product is desired by teenagers, you have hit it big time.
Michelle is giving away 4 cheap-n-chic prints valued at $12.00.



4. From the Beginning are handcrafted, natural body products made with the very best ingredients. Their lotions are made with Shea, Apricot, Avocado and Hemp oils. Their natural exfoliating Body Scrubs are an excellent way to naturally achieve a healthy and smooth glow (now you know my secret:)). Their Mineral Makeup, is designed and made with all natural minerals. They never use of Talc or Bismuth in any of their products. They are a fun Company that keeps in mind that its important to give their customers the very best. They love and are proud of what they do, and know you will love it too.
From the Beginning is giving away $25.00 of their incredible products to a lucky winner.


5. The Secrets in the Sauce. Yummy. I wish Jennie Stephens was my mom. I bet dinner every night is fantastic. Jennie sells incredible bottled marinara sauce, spice rubs, barbecue sauce, and so much more! She is giving away a gift basket-1 dip mix, 1 jam, 1 juice concentrate. Just enough to get you hooked. (That's her REAL secret.)
All comments are entered into the drawing. The winners will be announced tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. Good Luck!