Friday, April 24, 2009

Winner! (Thursday Contest)

1. Our first winner of the From The Beginning $50.oo gift certificate is The Defintion of K who said, "todays stuff is AWESOME! pick me por favor :)" I didn't know the Internet spoke Spanish!

2. Numero dos winner (see- two can play that game.) of the Shh, The Secret's In the Sauce! BBQ sauce is Josh and Megan who said, "Love it all...can't wait to go to the show tomorrow! Great giveaways!" Now we can't wait for you to come, too!

3. The third winner of the Nycole Rosen accordion style scrapbook is Mabel who said, "I love Oh Sweet Sadie, and would love to win any of these items." Guess what Mabel? You won the scrapbook!

4. The fourth winner of the Anna and Rose clock is Brandice who said, "I've never entered before -- not sure how to do it. I found your site through ssb.... I'm so excited! Can't wait to come to the show this weekend. And picking up a gift would be even better!" Well Brandice, it looks like you entered exactly the right way!

5. And finally, the lucky winner of the Purs'nal Pal is Terrie who said, "Too cute, I can't wait to see it all in person this weekend!" When you are done looking- introduce yourself at the register to pick up your prize!

Congratulations to all the winners! Introduce yourself at the registers today or tomorrow to pick up your prizes.