Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Super Fly

There aren't a ton of people boss enough to handle the prizes in today's contest. If being hip and sexy isn't your thing- please don't enter and mess with my chance of winning. Two prizes today= two winners Friday.

First, Rockstar artisian, Janet Kinkade of Jewel Kade, is giving away "the queen" soldered charm with a chain. ($45 value). Megan Joy of American Idol is shown here sporting her Jewel Kade bling.  And even if your mom isn't sporting her tats these days, Jewel Kade makes an awesome Mother's Day gift!


Our next prize is from super models, Dyson and Rebecca Salleh, who own JMS, Inc. Dyson, pictured here, is sporting one of their many uber cool shirts. They are giving away a hot women's tank to a lucky winner. I wonder if I dress my husband in one of their shirts if he will look like Dyson- hmmm. I understand Dyson will be working the show this weekend, don't miss the chance to sneak a peak.