Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rogue Photography

The winner of our New Baby? contest is Mommy Shar! Congratulations! You can pick up your prizes at either show, just introduce yourself at the register.Jordan Shields is the talented photographer behind 'Rogue Photography'. She states, "I love to take pictures and more than that, I love the end result. I love to be able to capture an incredible moment and make it last, to preserve an experience including the emotions involved. I want the people who buy my photos to love them, to not be able to live without them and to feel the feelings I felt when I took them."











We love Jordan- and love her work. She has prints available for purchase at the show, or you can custom order any of her photographs in any size. My favorite is the huge gallery wraps, (The photograph is printed on canvas and mounted on a wood frame.) it is just the statement for the focal point in any room.

Jordan is giving away a 8x10 of your choice to the lucky winner of today's contest. Just leave a comment telling Jordan how talented she is and you will be entered into the drawing. The winner and next contest will be announced tomorrow morning.