Friday, November 7, 2008

Let it snow!

A random drawing from the hat has revealed Joshua as the winner of the Peppermint Cocoa Body Butter from Savvii! I am excited to meet this confident man who uses Body Butter. (My husband is snickering in the background.)

Today's prize will be this set of stamps from Holly Jones at My Cute Stamps! (You may recognize Holly's amazing work from Vinyl Wall Art, it appears one company was not enough.) These stamps are mounted on clear acrylic blocks so you can see where you are stamping. I know nothing about stamps, but if it means you can make something like this... or this... I obviously need to learn!

Everyone who leaves a post telling Holly how wonderful she is, will be entered into the drawing. The winner and next contest will be announced Monday morning at about this same time. Good luck!