Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's the day before the day before the show!

And there is a lot of work to be done, and contests to win! Congratulations to clements family- you are the winner of the Second Story Window drawing! You can pick up your games at either show, just introduce yourself at checkout.

The first prize in today's contest is this stylin' dark denim Newsboy Cap ($13.00) and a 5" flower clip ($7.00) from Miss Cathy Wood at Demi-Do's. Just the other day I had to make a quick trip to the store, hardly something to get all gussied up over, and I really, really didn't want to take the time to fix my hair. I was thinking, "I wish someone would invent something really cute that would cover all of your hair..." Hello? Ever heard of a hat? Not a guys baseball hat- but a cute, feminine, Newsboy Cap!





The second prize in this giveaway is a DARLING set of tags ($10.00) from Amy Elise Designs. I love all of her Halloween tags- what a great banner to string over a doorway or window!

Our third prize, I don't have a picture for, but you can bet it is beautiful, because all of their stuff is. Cynthis Thorsen of My Quilter Girl, is giving a $10.00 pin cushion away to a lucky winner- and don't worry if you don't know how to quilt, a cute little pin cushion will make everyone think you can!

And our last, but certainly not least, prize is a beautiful paperweight form Paper Flowers Boutique. Melissa Schoenhardt sure know how to add the right amount of flare to a boring desk. She says it helps spark her creativity... yes, I can see that.

Everyone who leaves a comment is entered into the drawing. The contest ends, and the winner will be chosen tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. Stay tuned for the contest tomorrow morning- it will include our biggest prizes yet!