Thursday, February 7, 2008

L is for the way you Look at me, O is for the Only one I see....Times Up!

Congratulations to Hilary for Liking Oh Sweet Sadie Very Entirely! I asked my neighbor's husband to judge this contest because I thought so many were very clever... I could not decide. He emailed me the winner and said, "It never hurts to suck up to the judges." So there you have it.

The contest today is the best acronym for LOVE. Come on all you creative ladies... this can be the most fun you have all day, and the prize is definitely worth the cognitive effort.

THE PRIZE:
1.
Bitsy Blossoms is giving away these little beauties to adorn your little beauty.


2. Jamie Bringhurst, of Studio JK, is an organinzational consultant (the very profession my mother wishes I was interested in) and she is donating both sets of her “Arts & Crafts” labels. They are 4 inch picture labels for children’s arts & crafts. You directly apply the labels to the front of children’s art & craft supply containers for instant recognition! They were specially made for use with children 5 & under. Children in this age bracket typically cannot read, so the use of pictures gives that familiarity to them & allows them to visualize what item belongs in what container. Each set has 6 labels.


3. Nycole Rosen is giving a $10.00 gift certificate to purchase any of the incredible creations at her booth.

4.


Lauri Cox is giving this beautiful pendant- it has a cool iridescent finish.

5. And if all of that is not enough, Logan Hammer, the man who sells fantastic headbands, is willing to part with 2 for the winner of this contest.

The contest closes at midnight tonight! (Hopefully when we are finished setting up and ready to open Friday morning. Yipee!)