Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm Thinking of a Number...83!

You'll just have to trust me. I have a number between 1 and 100 written down, in a sealed envelope, and under the watchful eye of my 5 year old daughter. (wink.) Go ahead and place a comment guessing the number and the lovely lady closest to my number will win a $20.00 gift certificate to Jam Jewelry. If two guesses are equally close, the winnings will go to the earlier guesser. Angie Pearson is the creative mind behind Jam Jewelry specializing in child, teen, and adult jewelry using leather, sterling, gems, and stones. Her creations are beautiful and designs one-of-a-kind. It is just the thing you were looking for to give your husband to give you for Valentines Day!
Again the contest closes at midnight, and the gift certificate must be used at Oh Sweet Sadie!

Congratulations to Kendra D is the winner with a guess of 80! We will have your gift certificate at the show, just introduce yourself at the checkout table.